If you are a not for profit organization (and a member of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber Of Commerce) and have an event in which you could use a few extra hands, Request the Energy of HVYP Today!
The guidelines for “Request the ENERGY” Program are as follows:
- Request must be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to the event, by filling out the form below
- Must be a Not for Profit organization AND a Member (in good standing) of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce
- An organization can only use the Request the ENERGY program once during a 6 month period.
- Volunteer services are for the use of special events (ie. golf tournaments, charity walks, galas)
- HVYP volunteers are not permitted to raise fund for the organization (ie. sell raffle tickets or event tickets, raise money or sell sponsorships)
By submitting a request, your request will be reviewed by the committee, and an assigned Team Leader will contact you regarding your event and how HVYP can help!